Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

BANG!

Paintball last weekend was rather fun.
It was my first. I was only equipped with 50 balls though. So lil right?

Anyways, I was wearing shorts for paintball. LOL. It sounded like I was definitely asking for it. Gonna experience really bad swollen after the game right? With only tshirt and shorts for protection. Ugh.

I was actually looking forward to the pain. Hahaha.

We had 2 games. We were separated to 2 teams. Two guys + 2 girls in a team.
Concidently in my team, we were all first timers while the other team, it was the opposite. Ugh. What a fight! Hahaha.



There are 3 ways you could play the game.

One, both teams fight for one flag and bring it back to their base.
Two, each team try to steal the opponents' flag and bring it back to their base.
Three, the survivor style where we shoot opponents team member till the last.

We played the first way --> both teams fight for one flag and bring it back to their base

I would love the second way though, more fun and exciting :)


There wasn't a strategy thingi , we just want to shoot people, run and not get shot :P

It was a tie.

Oh, I was shot, twice. Hehehe. Once at my ear ; Next at the mouthpiece :)
Lucky for the mask :)



Ever wandered how the paint ball taste like? Ask me. I accidentally taste it , hehehe. Its bitterish *licks* Not tasty at all. ROFL.

I went home free-swollen but with mosquito bites, sighs.
Fun though :)

One more thing, dont run and scream at the same time.
You'll create unnecessary attention to your opponent. ROFL.


No comments:

Post a Comment