Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The JC



I was scrolling on Facebook and saw this HJ Story page.
There were so many pictures I could relate to. 

Maybe Mr J and I can be called the JC, LOL. 

Every time I receive your message, it sweetens my heart. 
It still does now Mr J 
Thank you for letting me be me, although I can be 
a tad weird / overly hyper / 
random / crybaby at times 

Uh huh, and here I am, tada. Disturbing you whenever I can :P 
But I hope you know that I am loving & appreciating every moment spent near you 
And now, the transformation is taking place hehe.
You are still my hot stuff *pats tummy* 
Thank you for always being there supporting , listening to me
rambling and the advices 
Uh huh, I smile every time you gobble down your favourite food :) 

I saw this pirate picture and it reminded me of the sweet customized postcard you sent me 
Love you very much dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment