Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Angel Beats!

Oh . . anime . . something I have left untouched for 5 years already.

CL had been trying to get me to watch Angel Beats! for a long time . He even saved them in his MP4 for me. He kept promoting it persistently and think I should really give it a shot. CL is rather particular with his anime and I kinda trust his taste in it.

After a few reluctant no's from me, I decided to give it a shot.



I actually like it. The storyline and the characters was rather funny in a silly way! I was laughing out really loud. Angel Beats! made my day :)
Their missions sound BIG but its overrated. Swt. They have missions like Project Tornado but . . watch it yourself and you'll know what I mean.

When I was watching it, I felt like I was absorbed into the story.
Angel Beat! is one addictive anime. I'm at the 6th episode now. Shall resume watching it next weekend. Tee hee! CL has 10 episodes so far. Its ending at the 13th though.

On a side note, I'm waiting for CL to download the latest episode of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother :)

Sheldon and Amy. I wander . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment