Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Letting Go




Oh wow. It has been the hectic-iest month ever. So much of following up everyday and night that I am mentally exhausted and losing myself because of work. Most of the time, I look super pale and feel pukish.

At this point of time, I don't really care what the outcome might be. I just want to get through it. The process of getting to the results is tiring till the extend I wish this could just end. NOW.

The one thing I feel like doing right now is to watch the moon and stars while lying on the green green grass. Gazing at the beautiful calm sky all night with nothing bothering my head with someone next to me. He/she does the talking while I listen and smile.


Honestly,
I am tired. Really.
I almost cried today, twice.
I couldn't sleep well.
That is how bad things are.

Can you let me go from this pain?


My colleague wished I was a cunning fox-bitch who win boss heart that everyone else hates.
It hurts her see-ing me like this. She noticed how much stress I am going through and how much I've lost myself from the first day she knows me. I don't want to lose myself in front of her or anyone else and cry.

Five months. I want to stop. Will I? Should I?
Is 50cents good enough to make a decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment