Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

In Sg Lembing

We hike up to Panaroma Hill.
There was too much clouds that we couldnt see the sunrise . More like , we were late when we reach.
It felt like we were above the clouds. The atmosphere was cooling :)
There was one moment when there was yellow light beaming from the clouds. It looked like heaven.

Below pictures are taken from google btw but it looked similar as the ones we took pictures XD




We were at a food court near Market Place after a 'tedious' hike up to Panaroma Hill xD
There we were, sitting and talking away. Outta nowhere, this uncle came to our table and tell me that there is sun shining on my face (specifically my forehead). He suggested I shifted alil to prevent sunburn. He said I might get too dark till no one can recognise me.

My reaction: What? The sun is shining on my face? Errr . . ok?

Questions:
1) Why is this uncle concerned about me getting sunburn?
2) How long has this uncle has been observing us?

Conclusions:
People in Sg Lembing are observant and overly nice aka scary aka freaky. LOL.

I love the Jambatan Gantung :)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures ching ling!!? i love it!

    //martina

    ReplyDelete