Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scary & swt experience


Pain is something I dont like to experience.
I had gastric pain for 3 years now, so the doctor claims.
But the pain come and goes. Blame my inconsistent eating habits :P

Nevertheless, I was adviced to take h-pylori test. Kill the cause of the pain they say.
Result will be out on Friday. I wander how its gonna be like.

Oh, hpylori test! They jab the needle and take my blood for the test.
I had an interesting experience. The doctor!



HE!
JABBED
THE NEEDLE!
INTO MY ARM

AND!
TRY TO LOOK
FOR
MY VEINS!
WITH THE NEEDLE IN MY
ARMS!


The doctor turn the needle 180degree in attempt.
I almost blurted, " Doc are you trying to vein hunt there? @___@ "
I wander if I really say that , would he accidentally break the needle while it is still in my arms? @___@


No comments:

Post a Comment