Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Greedy


Its been some time since I had a taste of burger.
Just now, Tan suddenly had McD cravings so we drove to buy one.
CL said he wanted street burger.


While driving back home, I opened the burger packet and thought the burger was seducing tempting. Soooo, *NOMS*

Thought : I like!

Then I took the second bite thinking it was ok cos CL did say he was quite full anyways. ROFL .
I loveeee street burgerss!! Its so so delicious and mouth watering. SINFUL!!
CL gave me a few bites later and I couldnt open my mouth wide enough to chew it. ZOMG!

I am feeling greedy lately about food. I feel like eating more than what I should.
My appetite food is back. Welcome back black hole xD
I am not hungry, but I just felt like munching on food xD

My self control button has been deactivated. Gack. Where's the remote? @___@

No comments:

Post a Comment