Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Swt-nya

Was dragged for dinner at Zanmai Sushi .

1st round of green tea
We kinda finished our green tea and was waiting for their staff to refill.
I was actually wandering if we really could refill the greentea cos there was no one walking around with the teapot.

After about 10 -15 minutes, the tea staff finally noticed and came to our place.
While he was pouring the tea, I jokingly said, "Ahh, we were waiting xD "
Colleague: "Aiyo dont be so desparate for green tea la xD "

Since then, the tea staff kept a look out for my tea cup. Its obvious cos you could see him trying to check on my tea status. LOL.

2nd round of green tea
Less than a minute I drank my green tea finish, the tea staff walk over to pour green tea into my cup. Mind you, only my cup. My 2 colleagues?? He didnt pour any . Okkkk
Since then, my colleagues make fun of me. Sigh.
The tea was still keeping a look out for my tea status even then. Ugh.

I was trying my best not to show my face expression that I finished my tea. Sigh. What a tough task if you ask me.


1 comment:

  1. eh lama tak kacau d.
    same thing happened to me in sushi king. i am the customer who drinks green tea a lot and the staff always give THAT look to me as well lol

    ReplyDelete