Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I miss Nature


I wish I was living near the fishing village / beach / river etc.
Watching water flows calms me down.
The truth is I just want to be near the nature.
Concrete buildings and raging cars on the road is driving me crazy.

I would just sit near the river bank and lie down all day.
Lying down on the grass with a relaxed mind.
With presence of breezy wind.

Being a part of the nature around me,
Watching the blue blue sky,
Smiling away as clouds floats by,
Guessing what they look like.

Turn my head to look at the grass,
Plucking them and shaping them.
Wanders if my creativity juice will work that time xD
Grass cut? I hope not.

Check out for any ants nearby,
Watching them work.
And hope they wont head towards me cos I'm not food xD
Dont bite me! I'm not dangerous! xD


PS: I need a break from work and people.


No comments:

Post a Comment