Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Such a B1atch

At every working place, there is always one person who annoys you to bits or get into your nerves. Somehow or rather, there is always one (maybe more)

The office pet. Lets bitch talk about her alil.

Details of her? Not important.

She complains all day about how busy she is. -.-
She is sooo occupied with office work and brings her personal things to do at work too. She does her personal work first instead of office work. WOWWW!! Such an ass.
She brags about her father being an owner of a forwarding company. Yeahhh! Big deal. I'm not working with your dad. I don't care. Btw, you're in the same field but why dont you know anything despite being exposed to the environment since young? Tin kosong.

She thinks she's soooo smart and almighty that she has to pick on everyone.
She thinks everyone likes her. So in denial. I pity her. NOT.
Everything that she says shows how stupid she can get.
She is getting married this year and complains about lack of time all the time. She had 1 year! If you dont have enough time, take 2-3 months leave if marriage is so so important so that you can focus. Stop complaining! Its getting on my nerves. Argh!

My happiest day at office was when I found out i dont have to sit next to her anymore and listen to the stupid things she has to say everyday.

I 'love' her so much that I dedicated one entry for her.
I'm not very nice huh? But I really disliker her.

All I hope is for her to stay far away from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment