Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a Bummer


I think 2011 is against me somehow.

Why you say? I was at the ATM machine trying to clear my debts before the year ends A.N.D. the machine hanged!!! Cant my night end nicely? Ok, complaint finished :P

Spending the last night of 2011 at home alone. Its been some time since I do this. Chillaxing at home. Doing absolutely nothing.

I am no longer a fan of crowds. Not excited about fireworks so much. Well I still am about fireworks but not when I am surrounded by so many people & being stuck in the traffic after.

Gonna watch the movie Sepet now. See you next year! Unless I have some more stuff to share. Ok bye.

PS: I was poking the ATM screen out of frustration; and cursing, just alil. Created some unnecessary attention but I think they thought it was entertaining.

Oh by the way, the picture is my Google background currently. Copyright of Juan Manuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment