Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

A woman finally?! Haha xD



I finally convo-ed ! Yeay! But I look really weird in the photos. Sighs. My mouth was pouting weirdly. As usual, me and photos don't go along. Maybe I should have said 'Terima kasih' instead of 'Thank you'. Then my mouth wouldnt have pout :/

Made my parents and bros to come for graduation. Hohoho! But its once in a lifetime xD
There's this photo where mum wore my robe and the square , she looks so cute in it! I dont have the photo with me though, the lappy cant read the memory card! Booo ~!!
Nothing beats family company :)

There's this really nice photo when all of us threw our square hats to the sky! I am so bad at throwing and catching it. Maybe more practice in future xD

I wasnt feeling any excitement of this convocation till the very last minute; when I finally entered the 'grand' hall. The graduates there wasnt being very supportive lor. You can at least clap for your coursemates right? Haiz.

Love the company I had throughout the time I was in Penang. The faces, the smile, the laughter, the warmth etc. People who matters =) Though I wished to see more people and share the joy :(
Great thanks to all friends & family that came, me love u guys :)

Oh oh , it was 'Meet the Parents' Day also. Hahaha. Not in a bad way. Well its not easy getting your close friends and their parents together. The parents finally get to meet the close friends and their parents! How awesome is that?! xD



I wander whats next. What footsteps will I leave behind.

On a side note, travelling is always tiring. Funny, I didnt sleep like a log when I reached home. Instead I felt more alive, haha. Maybe I slept so much in the car, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment