Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A&W Bear

Its gonna be a lazy relaxing weekend this time around. Went out with the bros to A&W, a place I have not been for ages to have my favourite waffle & rootbeer float. The waffle shrank so much. The rootbeer float didnt taste as captivating as it was before. Sigh. Stupid inflation , LOL.

I miss the big teddybear mascot though. If only it was there, I would be really excited and hog the bear all to myself XD (I am like a kid? Well, I am one :P)

Sometimes I wander how it feels like to wear that huge mascot costume tingi and walk around? Is it hard to move around with that? Can I see through? Am I tall enough? Is it hot in there? Is that costume heavy? Can I talk with it? Haha. It will be so cool to just hug everyone I see XD

It was after dinner and bro decided to watch 'Enchanted' on Disney channel since he hasnt seen it yet. Then this song came along. Me like :)

Title : So Close




Yes, tv is not an alien / foreign thing to me anymore :)


1 comment: