Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Orange Schirm

Its been sometime now. This feeling couldnt have been any better than it is. They say one will get use to the distance and the mixed feelings after a while. Weirdly, I didn't. I miss you even more as days pass by. Its ok, it just means we're a day closer :)

The only thing I have from you, I keep it close to me. 'You' keep me safe. It reminds me of you. It warms my heart. It makes my day. 'You' protect me from rain. I never leave home without 'you'. Mum was being cute by naming it after you, haha.

I am known for my destructive hands. Its a miracle that 'you' are still in 1 piece & works properly as it was supposed to. It just shows that if I care about something, I wont destroy it ? Really? I dont know.

Ich liebe dich mein Schatz!
Ich vermisse dich sehr sehr !

No comments:

Post a Comment