Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Se-ter-ress


I admit, I am stressed up . I dont show it but I know it. I deny it but I know I am . I may look I am alright but I am not. I have a poker face when it comes to covering up stress.

I wander if I am gonna be like this soon:


I need a serious relaxation theraphy. Still looking for the best way to release stress .

You know what I feel like doing ? Smoke. Anyone's up to teach me ?

I need a good sleep. Havent been sleeping well for 1 week. There was one night where I just rolled on my bed, like 360 degree. Tiring. My plan for this weekend? Just sleep and laze in my blanky for the whole weekend.

Something ironic, colleagues requested me to cheer them up when they look stressed up. I could do it but who's gonna cheer me up ? I have poker face that doesnt show . My ego is preventing me from telling I am stressed up. I should stop.



Stress stress, please go away. I want my stress-free happy-go-lucky smile minus the headache I have, geez.

2 comments:

  1. hm...find out the root of the stress and solve it?

    sleepless night is the worst thing ever happen. i know how u feel..

    get well soon..talk it out to someone.it could help too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, if its a person tat causing the stress, how should i eliminate him/her?

    ReplyDelete