Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kesian mich

"Ok." Is it me or old people like touching people's tummy? I know mine's showing but seriously , why touch / pat mine? -.-

Just the other day, sometime last week, the boss decided to hug my belly from the side and then giggle away -.-

Today, the aunty that dominated the fruit stalls in Glenmarie decided to do the same when I wanted to pay for the papaya -.-
While eating, she whistled and stared at me -.-
WHAT? @___@

Grrr.. *bites*

Sigh, I guess everyone just likes to bully me huh

Oh oh , I might be bribed with Swensons tomorrow if I accompany 1 of my colleagues overtime tomorrow, hehhehehe . *cant stop giggling* I am so easily satisfied xD
She said I might even sell myself to good food one day, HAHAHA! That might be true :P

No comments:

Post a Comment