Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Magnetic phone

Ugh, I should get a new handphone really soon. My current hp attract staples . ZOMG!
I didnt know that until last Friday when we had some vote thingi at work.

It was time to nominate the new committee board. It felt so like high school where the names of the nominees were written on the board and everyone just vote. The difference? They did not introduce the nominees in person. Swt. How I voted? Well, when there's guys nominees in a category, I vote for them to enrich the communication of the committee board XD

Everyone just wanted the voting to end asap so that we can eat! After the last category finished, everyone left fast and headed to where the food is. Swt. I was pretty sure that the current committee board wanted to introduce the newly elected committee board BUT. . . haiz. I guess stomach overrules everything else. Haha.

I asked one of the colleagues to help me keep my phone as I didnt have enough hands to take the food. As she pass it back to me, I noticed theres staple on the speaker 0_0
Thinking maybe the staple was just sticking there and was not magnetised by my phone , I decided to do an experiement. Lay the staple on the table and then put my speaker near it, the staple actually sticks to my hp speaker!! OMG!!

Phone phone, I need a new one like nowww XD

Will a phone fall from the sky ? Hopes are rather low dont you think. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment