Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sardin

One of my unfavourite food in the world is sardin. (I dont know what other food I dont like though)

Yes, sardin in the tin or any form of sardin. Yuck! Me no like! Dont ask me the reason, I just didnt like it since I was small. I remembered taking a bite of sardin and I told myself that sardin is banned from my food list xD

Guess what. I had a mouthful of sardin for lunch today and I actually like it. Hahaha. I was glomping it down the throat & wanted more. So much for banning sardin. More choices of fooood for me to eat now xD

Well , mum wasnt feeling well so she cooked what she could and went to rest. You should have seen my face expression when I knew there was only sardin, baked beans & fried onion-egg for lunch -.-

The eggy finished & I was left with baked beans & sardin -.-
I ate the baked beans & the onions that came with the sardin for some time & left the sardin unattended *nomnomnom* *stares at the sardin-hmmmm*
I gave it a thought and decided to just have alil tiny bitsy piece of sardin & prayed it wouldnt taste too bad. BUT it was rather yummy. Wheee.

12 Smartest Animals You've Never Seen from Safa.TV


Welcome to my food-list sardin! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment