Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

distance

I remember saying :


" Long distance relationship is something I will never step into. "

" Long distance is just almost impossible."

" I wont fall deeply for a person cos I don't want to be hurt "



The one person I didnt expect to fall for. But I did. I am still wandering how it happened :D

I am happy to have him despite that he's not near me.

" You will always be close to my heart :) "


It is one of the happiest thing that I cherish in life. This magical feeling; I cannot describe it with words. Wonderful would be the word to describe. Love is wonderful.


My thoughts on love:

Past: Love last forever. Love = happy ever after. Love someone with all your might. Fairy tales do come true.

Few years back : Love is subjective. Love doesnt equal happy ending. The more you love, the higher the potential you'll get hurt. Love does fade as time pass. What's love?

Now: Love is wonderful. Love someone with all your might. You dont know what may come but love a person with your heart truly . Dont be afraid to love someone and let your feelings grow.



Being in a long distance relationship is an interesting journey. It may be tough at times but wonderful :)

You have to endur the distance. You have to endur the hunger for each other's presence (especially during the hard/ down times). You have to be strong mentally and trust one another. You have to make the best for what each other can give even if its only words and virtual presence.


I admit:

"I still have doubts at time."

"I dont know where this might lead to but I continue believing. "

"At times, I am still afraid that I might get hurt."


Similarities and differences are magnets that attracts individuals. Its what keep individuals together. We share some things in common in the beginning. And later on, we found our differences and blend in our differences.


The sweetest person I met so far, he can be unpredictable :)

There's nothing I want to change about him, as of now. XD


Love do exist when you believe and brave enough to love someone.

Being in the relationship taught me how to appreciate him much more and made me realise how much this person means to me.

You're one person I don't want to miss or letting go :P

" I love you Pheeraphong :) "



Relationships, may it be family, friends, love, colleagues and many more, they don't coincidentally jump into your life . Love them. Cherish them. Appreciate them. Learn from them. Dont wait till its too late to let them know that you really care.


No comments:

Post a Comment