Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

LCCT ~



03.09.2010 -
Sending J off to the airport

23.10.2010 -
Sending Ran off at the airport

Driving through the airport cos I miss the first turning to the car park, my heart didnt feel too good. As I walk towards the airport, I see the familiar shops and memories keep flashing through. The last hour we had with each other. It hurt pretty badly.



I was this close to text Ran - "Hey, I cant see you off. Have a safe journey. Will miss you badly :( "

But

I managed to see Ran off anyway. Hehe.

The first shop that caught my eyes - Old Town Kopitiam.


The place J and I had our last 'dinner' oder meal together.
The pathway we were walking towards the boarding gate.
Argh! I didnt like this feeling. I felt like crying already. It didnt come across to me earlier that I might feel this way.

I walk towards the departure section and was looking for the flight Ran was supposed to catch. Then his text came along; he's at Old Town.
Thought : "What? Why Oldtown? Sighs. "

When it was nearing 11.30am, we walk towards the boarding gate. Sighs.
Its hard to see a close friend flying off to take another step in life but I am happy for him.



To daddy Ran, stay strong. You'll be fine. I will see u in February. You better not forget me or you wont get your Milo and PingPong biscuits :P




I cant wait for 2011 already :)

2010 is a good year with lots of new and interesting things to experience.

1) Graduation
Good - Graduating with smaller grp of people and meeting up.
Bad - lousy hall.

2) Working
Good - Spending $$ , meeting new friends.
Bad - lets not talk about it

3) Meeting J
Good - Hogging J all day.
Bad - didnt have enough of J

4) See-ing 2 friends flying off
Good - being happy for them
Bad - less people to manja with

5) Trip with da geng ~ PD, Birdpark, Kuantan, cycling
Good - randomness and kekecohan tak terhingga
Bad - bloated with food and laughter XD

I never like Goodbyes.
I Hate that Elevator!!
Enough said , haiz .


1 comment:

  1. You will always have me to manja with. Though not physically, but I can still tell you your bedtime stories! :D

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete