Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

turning into a kitty / cat lover?



Purr.


I think I have something for cats. I find them really adorable somehow and entertaining :)
They can plant a smile on my face instantly :)




The other day during dinner, there was this cat that was trying its luck asking for food with its cutesy face.
The cat looked so much like a carpet, resembling alil like leopard skin.
And it look clean!
So tempted to carry it on my lap and pat it.


Me: Meow
Cat: Meow
Me: Say hi and I'll feed you ? XD
Cat: *puppy eyes* Meow err , maybe it should be kitty eyes


Today at lunch, I saw these 2 kitties sleeping on the vase. They look really adorable. Guess what I did? I meow-ed really close at the 2 sleeping kitties and they woke up. They opened their eyes and looked around blur-ly wandering what happened. Tee hee. Oops? :P




I want a cat.
Actually I wana be a cat XD


No comments:

Post a Comment