Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

La' Glace

With hungry dramas going on on Facebook earlier, I finally eaten my breakfast with 2 besties.
It then turn into brunch + tea time. ROFL.

"Lets SnowFlakes!"

We were walking along SS15 - the 'dessert street' and decided to try something new.
Then La' Glace came into the picture. Frozen yoghurt and doughnut. Sounds like a treat.

"Lets put all the toppings"
"Wander how it taste like"
"I dont know too. Never tried that", says the person who served us.

The yoghurt is healthy but not with the 6 toppings and Hershey's chocolate syrup we were about to sprinkle onto our yoghurt.

We were greedy people. Well , they mention we can put any toppings we wanted. There was like 20-30 toppings to pick from! It wasn't our fault really. They look so tempting. Should request for more fresh fruits in our yoghurt the next time though.

What I think of La'Glace?
You try it yourself and tell me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment