Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Noob Day

I feel like one today. Was out to meet old friends at Sg Wang today. And guess what? I learn something new today. Though bro called me a noob because he knew about it already. He calls everyone noob anyway.

Why am I a noob you say? Well, I didn't know that I could actually take the LRT from Taman Jaya and then stop at Dang Wangi. From there, take a monorail from Bkt Nanas to Bkt Bintang. It took only like 30-35 minutes to reach Sg Wang!!

IF only I knew about this in 2008. I was doing my internship in Parkroyal back then for 2 months. EVERYDAY, I would take the KTM from Subang to KL Central then take the monorail to Bkt Bintang. That was a hell of an experience if you ask me. Public transportation. Sardine. 1 hour of waiting after a day of work. Oh man! Why I didn't know of this? @___@ Better late then never? Bleh. =.=

I found about this new route when I went to the ticket counter at Taman Jaya & was told about it.

So ladies and gentleman, don't be a noob like me. Please pick LRT and Monorail over KTM anytime. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment