Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Train of Mishaps

Time is extremely crucial in the logistic field.

End of last week, I screw up a project. Luckily the boss help out with her network & problem solving skills. It was solved, just in a nick of time. Phew. Barely breath throughout the period, but phew. Now, she will remember very well how 2011 ended, for her. How 'awesome' right.

This week, history repeated, minor issue. What involved this time? Extra cost.
Extra cost = less profit = less bonus.

Shit happens. And we learn from it. It trains up your critical decision making skills. Make the best decision at that time for the best result.

You see the picture above on your left side? I was reminding myself ALL week.

"Juggle your work Ching"
"But I cant juggle"

PS: You'll be surprised with the amount of work & accounts I handle at work. I feel like a superman sometimes.

Like Barney always say,
There's nothing I can handle ;P
So I claimed XD

No comments:

Post a Comment