Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Elo Winter

It is official, it is here. 



The winter is so pretty. I think Winter is more beautiful than Autumn. 
Weather goddess in Nürnberg has her own mind. On Thursday, as I look out from the window during class, there was SNOW STORM! 
At 12pm, it looked so gloomy, cold and windy outside.

I, was contemplating and scared about going home with that kind of weather. 

The picture above you see, were taken at 2pm. Yeah, the storm was here to frighten my lil heart for 1 hour and it succeeded. 


You know, the weather here in Nürnberg is unpredictable. 

One day, the whole roof is coated with snow. The next, there is no sign of snow on the roof. Then, it could just rain the whole day. Next, sun and alil warmth. Gosh! 

I hope weather goddess will be considerate this time around and have mercy on me.

"Mr J pondered, 
does the ducks feel cold .. 
swimming in the cold water? "

No comments:

Post a Comment