Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Grammar

2 months ago, I took the DSH course entrance test.

2 months later, I took an exam for the Deutsch Grammar Intensive course I attended. 


Despite from the crazy pain from the cramp, I still went for the exam I was not obligated to. So proud of myself :) 

It couldn't have been possible without care from Mr J. He did so much to lighten the pain I was enduring. After 2-3 hours of rest, it went away and I was fit to take the exam. 

The exam wasn't that tough but I know what I am still weak in and should work harder on that few points. 
Yes, I am more motivated than ever to learn the Deutsch grammar and getting it right. 




Sense of accomplishment, when I was re-reading my Grammar book again. I understand what the book says and could correct myself from 2.2 months ago. LOL.  
2.2 months ago, I was struggling to understand and reading it. Now, it feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment