Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Can You Sing?

I think I can, sing, with limited selection of songs.
There is no karaoke here :(     Not like I go to karaoke often anyways :P
So dear neighbors, I shall pity your ears for a bit.

I am currently addicted to this song - Message in A Bottle. Well I am actually addicted to this battle round from The Voice Season 3. Love how their voice blend in together. Check out the video below. Super awesome! Too bad Nelly had to go.

De'Borah vs. Nelly's Echo: "Message in a Bottle" 




Do you know the series Big Bang Theory, the character Sheldon Cooper? Ring a bell maybe? Well, I found someone who looks like him in the Voice Season 3! Oh My God! You have no idea how big my mouth had open. LoL.

I hope one day, Big Bang Theory would make a parody episode of Sheldon going for a singing audition. I would LOVE to see that , I think I might giggle my heart out.


No comments:

Post a Comment