Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Ella the Nutella





I finally bought a Nutella bottle with 450 g and store her in the shelf.
Her big brother 825 g? I was really close to getting it but thinking of the very long time Mr J and I would take to finish it, I pick 450 g.

Ella has been b.a,d., e..v..i..l.., calling me from time to time to snack on her.

On a Sunday morning, as I check through Facebook, you see the picture above ? It was shining so bright, ... warm and cosy, feels. just. like. heaven.

Nutella aka Ella :- heard my callings and even recommend on ways to indulge on her. How could she right? Mr J and I fell for it and tried.


O H ! S O De Li Cious! 

Whats missing ? Marshmallows. Too bad the stores are closed on Sundays, otherwise I would have bought a small packet and dip them in my cup.

The weighing scale who has been nice and comforting to me for the past 3 weeks, has decided to wake me up with the number shown.

"Dear Ella, you have been an awesome comforting snack 
but I have to ignore you for a bit. "

That's my current addiction here.
Help me, please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment