Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Comfortable ... too comfortable

"One should always keep challenging themselves. Keep going forward."

I have this dilemma now about my studies in German. B1 is my level of German, apparently , because we are learning B1 stuff.  I decided to sign up for A2 extra classes to strenghten my basics.  reason because I self studied to pass the DSH entrance test. My basics? Shaky, rocky. Not good.

Honestly, I feel very comfortable in the A2 class, I did learn new things but minimal. Will I drop this A2 class? Let's see.. how today's class progresses.

"When one becomes too comfortable, they become lazy. "

And lazy is my middle name.

The A2 speaking class? I only learn vocab in my first class. I would prefer if the teacher gave us themes to work on for a short presentation every week. So I might not attend the next class despite my speaking is bad. Let's see. Maybe I will give it one more shot in the next class. The class ends at 7PM! @...@

PS : I am beginning to adore (crave) homework for some weird reason.

Today is my first class for B1, I hope I learn much more than the DSH classes. Or else, B2 class, here I come.

"Dear B1 class, please challenge me. Show me what you got. "

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

No comments:

Post a Comment