Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Change of eating habit

Certain things needs drastic measures. A current example Mr J and I are facing, a big belly caused by overeating and chocolate. 

Action was taken. Decision was made. No turning back. 

No rice or noodles during dinners, or should I say heavy meals per se. No pasta, pizza, wurst, fries in our meal. We are trying to incorporate only vegetable or fruits in our dinner.
I am totally in love with eating yoghurt with fruits. Taste so good


Having eating-early habit. Lunch by 1230pm. Dinner by 7pm, sometimes as early as 6pm. 

No public transport. Only walking. 

Get groceries daily. (Which means I need to m-o-v-e my lazy ass) Well I live in the fifth floor, that much of stairs could help, I , hope.  

Drinking lots of water. 

No sign of snacks in the kitchen. For example, chips, chocolates. Have a need to snack? Just have apples or bananas laid on the table. Or drink water. 

Its been 10 days, it feels great so far. I am not sure if the above helps to reduce weight but I just want to maintain my weight. Its a bonus if I loose alil weight , but I think I am practising a healthier diet. I, think.

No comments:

Post a Comment