Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Round & round goes my head

What a day. 

My head is hurting from overthinking and, overanalyzing. Having cramps at the same time doesn't help but it kept me away from getting bothered by the pain. 

Today I noticed T, at where I lost T. I don't know if it was really destiny. I am just afraid that it would just bring in more trouble. The new T lives in the neighborhood and looks kinda vicious. Report was then made, fearing T might harm us. 

'Luck' was again by our side when we noticed T again. 

I don't really mind about t, its that K I am worry of. It might endanger the people's safety. 

Also I am worry of his safety. I am leaving soon, and I don't want to leave with worries. :(  

But what if he sees T? Or the way around? 

Taking people's belonging without consent is against the rules, no matter how big or small the value is. But the question is, is it worth it ? To get T penalized for T? Might bump into him again. Will it get ugly? Is he going to be safe after? Is it worth all the trouble? 

No comments:

Post a Comment