Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Projekt ... aber wo

We are bothered by problems and we have our own ways of handling our emotions. Me? It usually goes away the next day, if I get a good night sleep. Or when I sing out loud for a few hours. Or watch my favourite BBT and then laugh my heart out. 

I think I have become more pessimistic as years passed. I miss my happy go lucky me sometimes.

Few months ago I thought of starting a "Happy Project" virtually where I (or friends) could post up anything happy. Could be a short blog entry of the happy memory of the day or a cute puppy video, anything. Maybe from this project it could cheer me up when I am feeling all down in future.  

But which platform? Facebook is too much, probably Tumblr or Wordpress is a better option. Lets see. 

1 comment:

  1. I vote Wordpress! :D I've been thinking of the same project for awhile.

    ReplyDelete