Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cold cravings

I was transferring photos from the camera memory card and bumped into these pictures. I didnt realise about them for a long time. Yes, it was this long that I cleared my pictures, finally.


Suddenly I miss the humongous ice-cream we three had in Rome. It was 1.50€ for 2 big scoops and the white cream. Wow! And the ice-cream tasted really really good! Organism

Look at how big they are. And how happy I was. Hehehe.


Sweet toothy sigining off. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...seems like Jun didn't enjoy it. xDD

    Yeah, but you and HC la, of course...all over the ice cream. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Jun liked it actually. There is another photo of her opening her mouth big big but i tink she wil kill me if i put it up. hahaha


    Its ice-cream laaa, of course!! Who can resist icecream temptation?? XD

    ReplyDelete