Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cooking Attempt

Because I was excited about my bros coming this weekend, and I heard they might not come back, I thought I needed to lure them to make sure they come back for sure. Haha. Yes, I admit I love their attention , and if I dont get it, I will think of ways to get them. LOLx.

So I decided to make sushi and nachos this weekend. This effort was told to ze bros in attempt to confirm if they are coming back. XD

Reply 1: Swt. I am coming back la. Lol.
Reply 2: Lol. I coming back. I want to eat alot. Better prepare more! Mua haha.

The wanders of food. XP

Next step : Get recipes from Chan2 and Internet. Grocery shopping alone, here I come. Lalala ~

Today was the day I took out my chef hat. Hahaha. Yeah right. With supervision and help from mum, things went pretty well, I think.

The result??

* *Jeng Jeng Jeng * *


The nachos was edible. LOLx. Well my goal for the day is to at least make sure the nachos are edible. It is my first attempt in making them. Hahaha. I am proud of myself.

Feedback??

CL liked it. Yay! Tian thought it tasted like pizza. Swt. Mum said she liked them without ze chips and suggested to cook it with spaghetti the next time. Dad? He didnt even taste them cos its not his cup of tea. Huhu.

Me? I liked it. I have to right? I cooked it. Haha. I sound so pitiful. But ya, I liked it. =)


You must be wandering about sushi. Well, there was some adjustment done to the taste of sushi rice and ya, it tasted better. Lol. But the ingredient used to making it up into a sushi, was, err, disappointing? It tasted the same, maybe worse(but mum liked it.. hmmm) as the previous time I made it. Booooo!! Thats not supposed to happen. I gotta work on it alil more. And my rolling skills ? Gack. So messy. I dont like!

The rest of my Saturday was spent by watching Leverage, a new series CL got me hooked to. Cis! Hahaha. And Bejeweled on Facebook. So much for studying today. Bleh. Anyway, there is duck duck for dinner ! Weeeeeeee. And it's here already. So off I go to indulge on the duck duck. Lalala ~


No comments:

Post a Comment