Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pets

Had a date with siao2 at MV. Woot! While waiting for our movie to start, we dropped by at Pets World. Its been a long time since I dropped by at one. Its so so cute looking at all the cute animals and poking the cage glass hoping they will be scared.

The rabbits there were so lazy and not fun. I made faces at them, poke the glassss and made sounds but they didnt even blink an eye =.= We saw 4 hammies running on the wheel, so so cute!! I miss my late hammies when I saw them. Sigh. There were also hammies just sleeping on, next, under, beside each other in a look-alike-tent tingi, kawaii na!! One puppy kept biting-chewing on another puppy's leg thinking its a playing stick or something. Rofl. Big bully!


I still want to get guinea pig(s) as my pet because they cant run away easily like how hamsters does. Huhu. Guinea pigs are bigger than hammies. Fuzzier. Cuter. Can cuddle more. Nicer to pat. Their bites hurts much more also, ouch. Oh well, I will get them once I can feed myself. I must promise myself that I will take care of these babies this time and not pass the responsibility to mum. Sigh.

Can I do it? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment