Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Confesssion for Kulim


Do you have that feeling that you know its going to be the last time (can be a long long time after) you will be at that place or meeting a person and you want to take pictures pictures pictures for memories? Then you prepare your camera and be prepared to take lotsa pictures but in the end, you just want to keep that memory in your head and not letting the camera or the memory card to do the job.

Well this semester is my last semester in Penang. I have no idea when will be my next visit again. Especially to a place I call home. My second home to be exact. A place I felt warmth and comfort. The time I spend at. Kulim. Its not easy to say goodbye to Aunty and Uncle. I didnt want to say Goodbye, its like saying I wont be seeing them anymore.

The front gate, the garden, and the sofa-bed. The things I gonna miss see-ing and of course the company of both Ama and Acha! Q__Q




Since I had ample time and didnt know how to ask for a photoshot with them, I decided to stalk the guardians of the house instead. Namely Pretty, Phantom and Ringo.

Below are the pictures I personally like:

Isnt he cute? He looks like a seal. Awwww . . .



I personally like the most! Pretty is a natural poser! =)
She looks so peaceful here.


Pretty jumping on people habit.



Ooo wats that flashy squarish looking thing? Can I bite it?
Phantom is so adorableeee




I am not in the mood now, go away before I scratch you.
Or worse, bite you!


4 comments: