Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happie Sing-along

So here I am , a day before my one and only paper, sitting in front of the computer clicking at all the Disney songs on Youtube. Did I tell u that I love the connection in the morning? The video just loads, no waiting. Woot! =)

Dont you miss your childhood times where you just sit in front of the tv and watch all the Disney movies? I usually smile at the end of the movie. =) Back then I love all of them except Snow White. The movies released by Disney nowadays doesnt seem to attract me that much or leave a mark.

Randomly clicking at any links that shows, I found the one I like. Its from Lion King - Stand By Me. Its hilarious looking at Timon singing it while Pumba is getting hit by bad luck. Lmao.





I can just click Replay like 10 times and still not get bored of it. Lalala ~

Timon and Pumbaa is so happy-go-lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment