Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

生热快乐

Happy birthday to the one and only boyfriend :)

This song is specially dedicated to you. You always plant a smile in my heart no matter what you do (the bangang-ness in you :P). Thoughts of you makes my day no matter how tough the day was.



Do you know that . . .

I am afraid to love, and yet I love you.
My fear is like a wall I walk right through.
The wall is there, and yet it doesn't stop me.
I need it still, and yet I still need you.

I know someday we will be in a field
Surrounded by the blessing of the sky.
I'll dance with all the freedom of pure joy,
Needing you without a reason why.

But now I'm still afraid that I might lose you,
That you might not accept my desperate need.
You make me laugh and cry and be completely.
You are the flower, I the slender reed.

Love is not a simple yes or no.
Only will and time ordain its truth.
Visions of sweet pleasure come and go.
Embracing love takes wisdom more than proof.


Ich liebe dich mein schatz. Happy Birthday :)
Thank you for all the smiles you have given to me dearie.

No comments:

Post a Comment