Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just one Chance

The day finally came. As much as it hurts to finally know, I have to face it. I wished it was all a dream, but when I woke up this morning, the pain was still there and I knew it was all real. *ouch*

Personal opinion: If you believe in something, we should just go on and see where the route lead us but in one condition; A time limit.


Being realistic can be hard and painful. Truth hurts. But its better than being in denial cos we will continue being in dreamland & not wake up.

I dont know whats next when the period finishes. I am not looking forward to it. If I have an answer to it now, why bother deciding on something then? Fixing an answer in your head is just not right cos you know you already have decided and eventually nothing will change, I think.


Reality check: Happiness is not/never guaranteed.

It sux but can only work out if both parties are willing to work for it. We are willing to give it a shot. Now? Lets see what will come to us next. Be it good or bad, I need to accept it with a smile and with an optimistic thought. Can I?


Will you wait? For something uncertain? A chance is all I ask for.

2 comments: