Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

No Goodbye(s)

Hearing a sad sad news like that yesterday was really heartbreaking.

He was one person I love talking to and being around with. He is a good storyteller, smiles all the time and a good motivator. He watched me grow. Now with him not here anymore, I feel a slight pain. It aint going to be the same anymore without his presence.

He has been working hard all his life and has yet to relax. Sometimes life is just too short to not being able to do what you want to do for once. I didnt even meet him this year yet! @________@
He left without saying goodbye *cries*

"Uncle Tan, I am going to miss you. May you rest in peace. "


Confession : I hate this part of life where I wont be able to see/hear people I care as they slowly leave. It hurts and I choose to deny it. I believe that they are still around & always always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment