Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh well, life goes on . . .


Uhhh, does someone really need to potray / has a "I am interested" face when working to show that you have interest in something you do?

What if that person is emotionless? Like me.


Sighs. I should get a "I am interested" mask and wear it all the time during work. Bleh.


True sad facts:
I am alil tired of putting a smile on my face the whole time.
I am also too lazy to socialize in Mandarin as I prefer to listen, smile and nod away. I try breaking a joke for the past week but you don't seem to get it so I give up and stopped trying.


When I ask question, you dont seem to like it. When I dont ask question, you think I am not interested. Pls dont tell me that I should ask the right question at the right time. Its too subjective.


" Why oh why do I have super short attention span? Now its 10 minutes max. ZOMG"

" Why oh why do I have short term memory lost? "


Will I survive this probation period? Will I get fired? Only time will tell. Maybe I should start looking for a new job XD


I dont understand something. Why does people with a Degree has to perform better compared to people who has a Diploma or lower? When you work, you should strive for excellence no matter what your academic background is. Its just a piece of paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment