Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hows work?


My first full-time job. Probationary is 6 months. Will I survive through it? I have no idea.


What I encountered so far and some random thoughts :


1) Why do u brush your teeth in the pantry? @___@

2) Office is 10km away but I need 40 mins to reach

3) I measure my body temperature everyday

4) I found the 2 smiliest people on earth :)

5) 2 fellas playing checkers after work

6) Amount of hours you OT doesnt resembles your efficiency

7) Best time to leave home? 530pm or 7pm. Forget about in between

8) People manipulate you when you're new and when you're a noob

9) I hate work emails

10) I love mum's home-cook food especially soup

11) I sleep at 1030pm

12) Its only the beginning

13) I am not staying back because others are

14) My opinion: If someone cant teach, their favourite saying: "Its common sense"

15) Be professional. Don't backstab. You dont know who you should trust. If you have a problem, tell that person or just handle it well

16) I go to work with specs because contact lens & computer doesn't go along well

17) Time flies

18) I want to be efficient and go home AT 530pm

19) I miss you, so I spam you xD

20) I love stress and speed

21) I love snuggling under the blanky - I sleep like a pig well & feel warm + comfy :)

22) Money is my motivation

23) I cant put up a lie on my face anymore :(

24) I need to be more detailed

- - -

Lets hope I wont be needing this in future ! Haha XD




A funny comic strip I came across. Will I be like him? Only time will tell. Rofl.



No comments:

Post a Comment