Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mesmerised by Avatar-3D



Everyone have been going crazy over Avatar and I was one of them. I have always wanted to watch it since last year but I only saw it yesterday.

Four of us decided to watch the late nite show since the other showtimes was fully booked. Well, thinking no one would actually watch the 1145pm , I didnt book any seats. It was a huge mistake! We ended up getting seats 3 row from the front. Hahaha. You should see Shan's face when we were getting the tix. She wanted to kill me. :P The tv showed that there was only FEW seatings left. *dies*

Well the deal was if there was no ticket left for 3D Avatar at 1145pm, I have to perform something to entertain them. Ahhhhhhh!! I prayed really really hard when we were queue-ing. Oh man, the moment of life and death! XD

There was lots of updates from Facebook friends that 3D Avatar was AWESOME and a must watch! So please dont ask me whats the different with the 3D version and the non-3D version.I only watched the 3D version. Avatar was out since 18 December 2009; yesterday was 6 January 2010. BUT there are crazy people out there who just keep filling up the theatre. ZOMG! 1145pm folks! Dont these people have to work the next day? =.=


Anyways, I am just glad we got seats in the end. The first 30 minutes was torturous to me as I kept trying to find the most comfortable position to sit with the incredibly heavy 3D glasses on. Half way through watching Avatar, I couldn't breath properly. That is one heavy glasses. @_______@

The whole movie was just incredible. I love the effects! I love the scenery! I love the lightings! I couldnt let my eye off the movie although the breathing part kinda interrupted in the midst. Three hours; and I was very into it.


There was this one scene where all the cute-like spirits from Eyra (Tree Soul of the Na'vi) surrounds Jake. (look above)

Pandora. The nature view at night was fascinating! I fell in love with it immediately. With 3D glasses, it blew my mind away. Imagine this, everything around you is lit. Every step you take, there are lights under your feet. Ya, I like pretty stuff that has pretty colors. It was a good movie, better than 2012 any time! Bleh. 2012 was such a let down.



Oh oh, speaking of which, I want to look for their songtrack and download them! I really like all the songs played through Avatar. It totally fit in and created the mood. Me like me like!

Below is sort of a spoiler for Avatar. The storyline is kinda similar to Pocahontas ^^



I highly encourage to those who have not watch 3D Avatar yet. Watch while it is still showing. You wont regret it! Be ready to be mesmerised by Avatar folks! ;)


2 comments:

  1. we want to watch this too!! maybe after our ongoing exams... best dr transformers ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should watch! go watch! lagi baik kalau its 3d! de effects are AWESOME!! :)

    Its reli much better than transformers 2!! Worth it! Gi tengok, go! :)

    Good luck utk exams btw :)

    ReplyDelete