Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fav sentences for the day

The few sentence people comes out with in a nicktime:

[[ Please be informed that I dont remember the exact sentence they said but it was something like this below xD ]]

1) "I need to stop pleasing people and start pleasing myself"
2) "You need the right body to do it"
3) "How are u going to balance if you want to sleep more and a relationship?" And the answer after that was xD




Hahaha! They are so adorable. All three of them. Especially their face expression after saying it xD
It sounded really wrong but they cant take it back :P


Although they are from USM, three of them are different, three unique individual. I am proud of them and glad I could watch them in action yesterday. =)



{ PS: Of course it sounds wrong if you think it that way :P }


No comments:

Post a Comment