Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

De unoriginality in me

I am very unoriginal nowadays so I copy and paste exactly what people say that I totally agree. Woot!


" I don't mind people making fun of inability to speak Mandarin but do NOT tell me that I am a disgrace to the Chinese.

Firstly, I'm NOT a Chinese. I'm a Malaysian. (Ching: I am proud to be a Malaysian, always will be. Also please stop 'reminding' me that I am a Chinese Malaysian...bleh go awayyy)

Secondly, what do you know about me? I don't speak Mandarin suddenly I'm a disgraceful human being?


I hate people that take pride in saying they are helping or upholding the rights of Chinese blabla. Other ppl don't need help? "




With great thanks to AhLoi Jessie's contribution. I thank them so its not really wrong to copy & paste :P


- Status: Continues looking for more copy & paste -


No comments:

Post a Comment