Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Radio on air

The only time I listen to radio is when I am driving. Today, I was stuck in the jam for almost 1 hour when the journey home only takes about 18 minutes. The main 3 radio stations I listen to are Hitz FM, Mix FM and Fly FM.
























Why Hitz FM? For their hyped up songs they play and the Gotcha!
Mix FM? I love the songs they play. Can be emo-ish and sentimental. Love songsss. XD
FlyFM is because . . . *thinks really hard* I just like listening to their DJs? *making up some reason*

So today, they were talking about the worst last-minute gifts. The listeners and the DJs contributed to the list below (I dont even know the DJs name , how can I tell people I actually listen to Fly FM? =P) :
  • disposable colored contact lens
  • cotton buds - weird
  • vouchers (1 of it is karaoke type)
  • chocolates
  • mugs - I terasa
  • photo frame - I terasa again, gosh
  • money in the envelope
  • G-string (3 for 10) from a market

Earlier today, they talked about what is the craziest thing you have seen when you're driving.
  • A lady milking her kid on a highway
  • Holding another mirror (while make-up) - I think theres a number of girls doing this . No biggie


Funny people on air. I cant wait to hear whats next tomorrow XD


No comments:

Post a Comment