Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am innocent, @___@



With Chinese New Year around the corner, lets all be on a shopping spree & be excited. Weeeeee ~ I need to make time to buy something but I feel kiam siap and broke. Its ok, payday is coming soon. Lets patiently wait. Tra lalala ~ I think I might end up not buying this time.

I cant believe that its almost coming to an end for January already. OMG! Time flies way too fast. I couldnt even take a good glimpse of January. Gosh!

This week has started off quite well by me being on a 'breaking' spree. Rofl. People usually go for shopping spree or cleaning spree or so on(no idea what other spree there is) but I am a little bit 'special'.


Yesterday I broke the towel hanger that was hanging on the wall in the bathroom. I am innocent!! @____@

Today? I broke the car door's lock(look at the picture below cos I have no idea what it is exactly called). So whenever I lock the car door, I am locked from inside. I have to open the car window, use the car door, unlock the door from outside. @___@


Listen to my explanation!! I am not ganas!! Tian2 broke it before me and glued it back with super glue, so its not really my fault to begin with!! @____@


It has been 2 streaks in a row. Whats next? I must remember to not break the car key next. Gasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment