Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ph0t0 sh00ting

Old friends from high school. How we all separated and go on with our own ways after we left school.

Its rather hard to gather everyone together and update about our life due to different schedules we all have. The only possible time is during big public holidays. Last New Year eve, we were able to meet. Finally. It has been a year now.

Some of my favourite shots below for the night: *snap snap*

Pix 1: I love the lighting effect

Pix 2: Arent these two cute? Rofl.

Pix 3: The remaining ones in 2010

Pix 4: Love the orange background and the 'fake fire'

Pix 5: Ok ok , this pix below might look a lil vulgar with the middle finger but it is a nice photoshot dont u think? Sorry if you feel offended btw.


Pix 6: Oh look! Boobs! :P

I love taking photos at random moments like this. Hahaha. I still cant help laughing.



My favourite past-time at activities like this? Taking candid face expressions. They can turn out awe. I pity my victims friends at times like this. Lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment