Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pix-ie

Isnt the puppy picture below the cutest thing in the world? Yesterday while I was driving back after running some errands , the cutest small white puppy ran across the street. Luckily I didnt ran over it. Sighs. It was very tempting to kidnap it home though xD

Well, it didnt have any lash or any identification around its neck, so its ok right? :P

But when I looked behind, the puppy was running from my standard six tuition teacher's house so I changed my mind. And I saw its playmate also. A brown puppy! Cute nia! Maybe I should take a walk later and see if they are around and accidentally kidnap them home XD


Next pictures below are just random stuff. The things that I agree with. Its about your perception and how you want to take life as it is.




I actually found this pix below funny!! xD


I am not sure if this person above is alive or dead though XD

Nothing is impossible! XD

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment