Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Feeding time ~!!

Most of us had fed dogs or cats before. I think. After feeding them, your palms will be wet, I think. I am not sure about cats but ya. I have that impression that your palms will be wet after feeding any animals. xD

Ever fed a horse / a pony before?

Well yesterday I had that experience while we went cycling yesterday at Bukit Cahaya Shah Alam. Oh, it felt good to cycle again especially speeding without paddling down the hill. The wind in your face, the speed, the sudden braking, army hat flying away from my big head. Rofl.

Not only that, they have the 4 season house. This time around is winter! But its not cold anyway. Haha. I want snowmannnn ~!! Oh , there was this incident where we walked out of the season house and wanted to walk back in to get rid of the sweat BUT the door was designed where only people from the inside can open the door. We pulled and push but the door wasnt budging. So we resorted to waiting outside patiently. Me, being bored, put up a scary face in a few attempts hoping to scare/frighten whoever is walking out from the door. LoL. Unfortunately, I scared no one. BOOOOO ~!!

When there was finally someone who walked out, we walked in. There was CCTV and then we heard someone telling us that its a one way thing, so please leave. ZOMG! This means there were people who saw me putting up silly faces on camera! WAHHHHHHH!! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! Memalukan!! I embarassed myself! x_________X


Anyway thats not the point of this entry. We should be talking about pony-horsey feeding. So lets get back to the story. We reached Taman Haiwan and bumped into Dragon! And it was feeding time! I was very excited! I initially was thinking to take picture of the feedings only. But the caretaker asked me to try feeding it. I immediately ran over and say "Yes! I would love to! Hehehe." :))

Surprisingly, Dragon, the name of the pony did not wet my palms when I was feeding it. Felt good ^^ The second time I fed it, Dragon sneeze at me. Huhu. According to the caretaker, Dragon will sneeze when he is shocked/ surprised. Sobs. All of us took turns to feed Dragon but only I got the special treatment - the sneezing 'blessing' =.=



Pony gets feed twice a day. 1 big bucket as shown in the picture every meal.
Sooo ya, if you have a chance to feed a horsey/pony, give it a shot! =)

My first for the year!
Feeding a pony! :)

Btw take a guess how old is Dragon.

The answer is . . . . . .(highlight this sentence to know the answer) 10 years old! Doesnt he look young?


Also we saw this talking parrot! So we tried greeting it. This parrot knows how to say 'Assamualaikum'! Awesome right?

Btw please dont comment about how I look at the picture above. I look like... *speechless*


No comments:

Post a Comment